With Aviva Travel Insurance
you can choose between Single Trip Travel Insurance for one-off holidays or Annual Travel Insurance if you travel more frequently.
Aviva Travel Insurance provides a comprehensive range of standard cover for travellers and you can also add in optional-extras such as Winter Sports Travel Insurance.
Subject to a low minimum premium, Aviva Travel Insurance customers can also save up to 20% when you purchasing Aviva Travel Insurance online.
Aviva Travel Insurance
offers a lot more than many similar types of Travel Insurance, including but not limited to:
* Emergency medical expenses
* Lost or stolen passports
* Lost or stolen money - including up to £300 for cash and bank notes, and up to £500 in total
* Legal expenses - up to £50,000
* Cover for any charges incurred if you need to cancel or abandon your trip; up to £5,000 per person
* Kennel or cattery fees you may have paid or need to pay if your trip is cancelled or abandoned
* Vehicle breakdown cover in the UK when travelling to your UK departure point
(Note that the amounts given above were correct when researched; for the latest figures, which may be different, you should consult the Aviva Travel Insurance website).
Remember, if you buy your Aviva Travel Insurance direct from Aviva Travel Insurance online you can also enjoy up to 20% discount.
If you travel more than once a year then Aviva Travel Insurance
may well be a good choice for you, providing Travel Insurance cover throughout the year, wherever your trips may take you.
With Aviva Travel Insurance you are covered for a maximum of 31 days for each trip and for up to a total of 183 days each year. Holidays within the UK are also covered so long as they include at least two consecutive nights of pre-booked accommodation.
If you enjoy going on winter sports holidays or if you're an avid golfer who takes golf clubs abroad, then, for an additional small premium, you can also add winter sports travel insurance or golf insurance cover too. Aviva also provide business travel insurance cover too.