Aside from all of the useful car insurance information at the John Lewis Car Insurance
website, you'll also find some really helpful articles about car insurance and motoring in general.
You can find articles such as: Tips on driving abroad; No Claims Discount; Top tips - Comparing insurance providers; Tips on buying a second hand car; Protecting against car identity theft; and many more as well. There is also a useful Car Insurance glossary on the John Lewis Car Insurance website to help explain many of the confusing terms which are often thrown around in reference to car insurance.
Aside from the cost of your car insurance and the benefits it provides, it's also pretty helpful to know how to make a claim if you need to, as well; rest assured, however, that making a claim with John Lewis Car Insurance is as simple as making a phone call; John Lewis really do go the extra mile to ensure a smooth claims process, and keep you informed all the way through the claim. Additionally, and unlike most other car insurance companies, John Lewis also provide a replacement vehicle for up to three weeks in the event that your own car is either written-off or stolen.
No longer just the purveyor of top quality home goods, John Lewis
now offers many other services too, including John Lewis Car Insurance
and John Lewis Home Insurance
, to name just a couple.
With John Lewis Car Insurance you'll enjoy the same type of quality product that you will with anything else you purchase from JohnLewis; offering value-for-money, along with excellent car insurance coverage, you'll find that John Lewis Car Insurance compares very favourably to policies from other, possibly better-known, car insurance companies.
If you're a careful driver then, with John Lewis Car Insurance, you can also enjoy your just rewards, with John Lewis Car Insurance offering a no claims discount of up to 75%. In most cases John Lewis Car Insurance will also give you the option of protecting your no claims discount.
A free, no-obligation quote is available from the John Lewis Car Insurance
in just a couple of minutes; all you need to have available are:
* Your basic details, such as name and address, your marital status and contact details.
* The same basic details about any other drivers you would like included on your policy.
* The registration plate number of your car (from which John Lewis can figure out the model and year).
* An estimated value of your vehicle.
* The month and year in which you bought your car.
* Whether your car has been fitted with a security device, such as an alarm or tracking device.
* The type of car insurance cover you would like and the purpose your car is used for.
* Driving incidents, within past five years, you or other drivers on the policy had to claim for.
* Information about any recent driving convictions (within past five years) is also necessary.
Once you have obtained your car insurance quote, which happens very speedily, then you can also store it on the John Lewis Car Insurance website for future retrieval, giving you the opportunity to compare with car insurance elsewhere before deciding.